Terms and conditions Pedicuresalon Aangenaam
• Payments are only in cash or via PIN directly after the treatment.
• Cancellation or rescheduling of an already made appointment no later than 24 hours before the appointment.
• In case of illness, please cancel as early as possible.
• In case of missed appointments, the full costs will be charged. You will receive an invoice for this.
• If the invoice remains unpaid after payment reminders, it will be forwarded to a bailiff and/or collection agency.
• All costs incurred by the bailiff and/or collection agency will of course be passed on.
• The practice is affiliated with Solopartners in connection with the implementation of the WKKGZ (Complaints, Quality and Care Disputes Act).
• The practice applies the standards: integrity, customer focus, result orientation and customer friendliness.
• Quality assurance takes place in accordance with the guidelines and Provoet sector association and Procert quality register.
• From 25-05-2018, the AVG in the Netherlands is obliged to have you sign a consent form if you need a receipt for the healthcare insurance or if you pass on your details to other disciplines. As a result, we are obliged to have you sign a consent form if you need a receipt for the health insurance or when passing on your details to other disciplines.
Pedicuresalon Aangenaam is affiliated to- and works together with: